Quick, professional, and effective Storm Property Restoration Services for every season
SERVPRO’s Quick and Effective Storm Property Restoration Services during every season for Brooklyn and Queens Homes and Businesses Whatever the season, SERVPRO has property damage restoration solutions to any damages caused by seasonal weather and storms. Winter’s ice and snow plumbing bursts or Spring’s flood and roof leaks, our experienced and highly trained restoration team is here to help resolve your property disaster damages. Seasonal weather can bring some considerable hazards and potential damage to your local Brooklyn or Queens property, including severe storms that bring coastal flooding, torrential rains, strong winds and lightning. Other elements that can cause property damage during the winter and fall are foundational cracks and burst winter pipes. Your home or business could face any number of potential Seasonal property damage events, including water damage, flood damage, mold damage, fire damage, sewage backup damage, or an appliance or plumbing water leak.
Storm and Coastal Flooding Damage RisksFlooding presents a serious risk to your commercial or residential property. Northeast Thunderstorms and Hurricanes can bring a ton of moisture and tidal surges causing above average amounts of water to affect the local and surrounding areas. According to the National Severe Storms Laboratory, floods kill more people every year than lightning, hurricanes and tornadoes combined. When it comes to your home or business flooding can lead to dangerous contamination and structural damage including damage to the drywall, contents, and support structure. After only 24 hours your property is in jeopardy of additional damages including mold growth and other harmful bacteria. Proper cleanup and restoration services from a professional team is vital to avoiding even further damage. River and Storm Flooding Damage ConcernsFlooding in Brooklyn and Queens presents a serious risk to your commercial or residential property, the occurrences of interior and coastal flooding or other water intrusion events is becoming more common. Northeast Thunderstorms and Hurricanes can bring a ton of moisture and tidal surges causing above average amounts of water to cover the local and surrounding areas. According to the National Severe Storms Laboratory, floods kill more people every year than lightening, hurricanes and tornadoes combined. It only takes 24 hours following a water intrusion before your property is in jeopardy of secondary damages including mold growth and other harmful bacteria. When it comes to your home or business flooding can lead to dangerous contamination and structural damage including damage to the drywall, contents and building structure. Efficient cleanup and restoration services with an IICRC certified team is necessary to avoiding further costs and damages. Common Secondary Damages Associated with Delayed Water Damage Restoration
- Building Damage: Severe storms can bring flood risks to most New York City properties causing significant water damage to building materials, contents, foundations, and basements. Our immediate hazardous water removal services are essential to avoid additional costly damages. SERVPRO of Southeast Brooklyn technicians can provide temporary structural support, tarp, and board up services to help stabilize and secure your property following storm damage.
- Mold Contamination: following flood or water damage to your home or business, mold has the potential to start growing right away within 24 hours. It’s important to get the moisture cleaned up and properly dried to prevent additional damages. SERVPRO technicians are trained and experienced to handle the mold remediation process and avoid the spread of mold colonies throughout your property.
- Spreading Moisture: Our rapid drying techniques reduce the risk of continued moisture exposure, preventing further water damage to your home or business. Our technicians monitor the spread of moisture to nearby areas and can address any hidden water damage early helping avoid additional costly secondary damage.
- Roof & Structure Tarps and Board Up Services
- Category 1, 2 and 3 Water Extraction & Cleanup
- Drying of Damaged Areas including walls, carpets, and furniture
- Cleaning and Restoration of Affected Possessions
- Remediating Mold and Mildew
- Reconstruction and Repairs